HDMI 1080P 1.4V 1.5 METER
Overview: the HDMI cable is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. Hdmi is the only cable that can transfer uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1080p. Hdmi cables are convenient because they will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable, permitting a less confusing mess of wires and a cleaner entertainment center. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
- 1080p resolution.
- Audio Return Channel 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming.
- 4K - the 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz.
- Deep color - The deep color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations.
- X.V.Color - x.V.Color high definition audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including sa-cd, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
- Our high speed HDMI cables - with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards.
- They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
- Hdmi Ethernet Channel - the HDMI cable adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication.
- Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
- Audio Return Channel - the new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio ""upstream"" From a TV to an a/V receiver for processing and playback.
- 3D support - the version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
- Cables & Etc is the owner of the trademark C&E.
- This UPC is trademarked under C&E.
- Any violation will be reported to Amazon without any prior warning.
No posts found