Light and slim! Stylish and compact design for maximum portability
When connected to a device, the length of the USB is shorter providing a comfortable work space around the PC and the narrow width prevents any interference with other objects. This space-saving feature, is ideal for use in mobile environments with smaller devices such as netbook PCs.
Fast and simple plug and play into USB port
The body and USB connector are integrated so there is no need to retract the USB connector or remove a cap. Simply plug and play directly into USB port.
Easy-to-read LED indicator
When the data transfer is in progress, the prism LED illuminates. It is visible from all angles, so you can easily check the status of the data transfer.
File recovery and slideshow software available for download.
Easy to use, free downloadable software makes the Micro Vault interactive and fun.
File Rescue software helps recover data, photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. This software does not support data recovery for content protected and game data files.
Device drive identification
SONY Micro Vault drive will be identified when connected to host devices. You could retrieve your files in seconds.
Automatic recognition or automatic synchronization
SONY Micro Vault drive will be automatically detected when connected to host devices. Power charging is via USB port so that an external AC adapter is not needed.
- Capacity: 16GB
- Interface: High Speed USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Port Type: Type A USB port / USB 1.1 port
- Power Supply: USB bus power (no external power supply)
- Compatible OS: Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP3 or higher), Mac OS® 10.1-10.6.x
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 35℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90% (with no condensation)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60°C
- Storage Humidity Range: 10 - 90% (with no condensation)
- External Dimensions: Approx. 40.5 x 17.5 x 6.1mm
- Weight: Approx. 4g
- Accessories: Operating Instructions