- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Super Integrated Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
As simple as it is versatile, the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D from Nikon is a compact normal-length prime lens. Its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating focus. A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements, and reduces lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Also, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers depth of field control for working with selective focus techniques.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
No posts found