- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 23-69mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
Sporting a sleek profile and a versatile focal length range, the black XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ from FUJIFILM is a 23-69mm-equivalent zoom characterized by its compact, retractable design. The first power zoom lens in the X-series lineup, this lens allows for electronic zoom control for smooth focal length adjustments. It also features an optical image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by three stops for sharper handheld images. Complementing the handling assets, the optical design incorporates both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, to improve sharpness and clarity, and has a Super EBC coating that suppresses flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Standard zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 23-69mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Power zoom design allows for easy switching between focal lengths and two separate speeds can be selected depending on how the zoom ring is rotated. When recording video, the zoom will move at a constant speed in order to produce a smoother, more pleasing motion.
- Using the power zoom capability, the lens also features a retractable design for a more compact form factor when not in use. Additionally, when the camera is turned on, the lens will automatically extend into position for shooting.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
No posts found