Nikon Speedlight, Black [SB300]
- Take control of the lighting around you with the Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight for D-SLRs and hot-shoe equipped Coolpix cameras.
- Find new inspiration: use the 120° tilting head to bounce the flash off a nearby wall or ceiling (bounce flash), eliminate unwanted shadows on your subject (fill-flash) or illuminate a poorly lit scene with a soft, balanced light tailored to your shot.
- Shed Light on New Opportunities With the SB-300 AF Speedlight, you'll enjoy a flash that's soft and balanced for excellent color, skin tones and lighting throughout your entire composition-not just on your main subject.
- Use it in bright situations to fill in unwanted shadows (fill-flash), or use its 120° tilt capability to bounce your flash off the ceiling or a nearby wall for even softer, less direct lighting on your subject (bounce technique).
- Outstanding Flash Precision Nikons i-TTL (intelligent Through-The-Lens) flash coverage technology tailors the characteristic of the flash to the shot.
- An imperceptible pre-flash fires milliseconds before the main flash to gather information about the scene-shadow areas, subject distance and reflectance.
- Your i-TTL capable camera and the SB-300 AF Speedlight then work together to achieve the best exposure and white balance setting possible, all in a fraction of a second.
No posts found