- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm
- Tilts Upwards -7 to 90°
A versatile speedlight, the V850II Li-Ion Flash from Godox fits any camera with a shoe mount and features a built-in 2.4 GHz X wireless transmission system for master and slave functionality with a range of up to 328'. The flash also offers notable power and speed, with recycling times of 1.5 seconds or less and a rated guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm.
The Godox V850II features an adjustable zoom range of 20 to 200mm that accommodates many different lenses. Tilting vertically from -7 to 90° and rotating a full 360°, this flash enables you to bounce light with ease even if it is mounted on top of the camera. The lithium-ion battery it uses is rechargeable and allows for 600 full-power flashes when fully replenished. Support for high-speed sync triggering as fast as 1/8000 seconds is available with optional triggers. The flash comes with the rechargeable battery as well as a charger, small stand and protective case.
- 2.4 GHz wireless X system with 32 channels and range of 328'
- Wireless control port available for attaching an optional receiver for triggering the flash, as well as a 2.5mm sync port
- Optical slave mode with two channels for triggering flash in sync with master unit
- Guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Vertical tilting of -7 to 90°, with full left and right 180° rotation for directing your light where you need it
- Master and slave functions with five controllable slave groups available on each mode
- Rotating dial and buttons for controlling settings, as well as an LCD panel for displaying information
- Integrated auto-focus assist beam with an approximate maximum range of 32'
- High-speed sync triggering up to 1/8000 of a second when used in wireless mode with an optional transmitter
No posts found