- World's Fastest Apple Lightning Flash Drive.Quickly transmit data between iOS, iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC without using internet, cloud system, or iTunes!
- Game. Changed.
- Transfer anything from your computer to iPhone or iPad. And vice-versa. For storage, photos, movies, music, transfer and backup.With Lightning connector, USB 3.0, exFAT support and an extra-special clip design, it’s a flash drive like no other. 1800 people on Indiegogo agreed and backed us. We’re sure you’ll love it too.
- Fastest in town.
- Engineered to support USB 3.0. The first and only of its kind. That means mega-fast transfer speeds on those big files. Less waiting, more doing.
- We like being the first. And the best. So iKlips supports exFAT, while nobody else does. Using exFAT means there’s no limit to individual file sizes. Other drives with FAT32 have a 4GB size limit - probably not even enough for a HD movie. For the best, go to Adam Elements.
- Apple MFi certified
- Fully certified and licensed by Apple as a product Made for iPhone, iPad & iPod. Designed specifically for Apple, iKlips meet strict performance and manufacturing standards and are backed by Adam Elements’ highest level of quality assurance. Always check for MFi. Don’t trust anything without it.
- For you and me.
- Sharing should be simple. It doesn’t get much simpler than this. Klip it, save it and share it. Give your iKlip to your friend and what’s yours becomes theirs. Photos, documents, movies, whatever. Magic.
- More of your stuff. On your iPhone.
- Or your iPad. Because space can get tight in there. With iKlips you can have up to 256GB external storage, so you don’t need to leave your movies and TV shows behind for that flight. Open files directly from iKlips – doesn’t matter how much space is free on your device.
- Clip it, Klip it.
No posts found