Microsoft Office 2016 helps you to do your best work - anywhere, anytime and with anyone. New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote, are built for maximum productivity. You'll quickly produce professional documents with rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data. You'll have access to your docs in the cloud whenever you need them. With your documents stored online, it's easy to get your team on the same page. Share, present and work together on projects with built in team collaboration tools across the suite.
- For 1 Mac (Mac OS X 10.10)
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
- Processor: Intel Processor
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB HFS + Hard Disk Format
- Display: 1280x800 resolution
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.