- This USB C to DVI Cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to an DVI-equipped display. It is ideal for conference, presentation, gaming, or expanding workspace by connecting your USB-C devices to a large screen. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for tablets and smartphones except Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus / Note8 and Huawei Mate 10).
- Perfectly works with USB-C port computers with Mini DP / Thunderbolt 3.0 Alt mode such as Huawei Mate 10, 2017 MacBook Pro, 2017 iMac, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3",Lenovo Yoga 900(Yoga 4 Pro) , Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus, Lumia 950/950XL etc.
- Support video resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz for most computers ,displays, monitors and projectors, backward compatible with resolution at 1080P@24Hz/50Hz/60Hz 720P,480P,576i,480i @50Hz/60Hz.
- Driver Free, Easy Operation: Plug and play - does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process; Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
- Portable Design, Easy to Carry: Special reversible USB C plug enables you to insert it in either way easily, frees yourself from figuring out which side is correct when you use it in night or a dark place.What you receive: 1 pc of UGREEN USB C DVI Adapter Type C to DVI-D Cable; Easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours; If you have any question about the usage or that is not explained here, please feel free to contact us.
The most polular three-dimensional twisty puzzle is the Rubik's Cube. Learn the easiest cube solution here.