Sahmone pays attention to the health and safety of its employees and customers through:
1 sanitized facilities and products
- All our merchandise warehouses are sterilized periodically and the safety standards recommended by WHO are met
- Also, products are sterilized periodically within the stores to ensure that they are free of viruses and microbes
2 Health and safety
- All our employees in various jobs follow health and safety standards in all stages of filling and packing orders to ensure their safety and cleanliness until they reach your door.
- Provide disinfectants and sterilizers for delivery workers and ensure that they are used to sterilize their hands on an ongoing basis, to reach you orders.
3 Social Spacing: Providing the best service with the least health risks
- We do not hold any meetings at the present time in our warehouses or the headquarters of our company for safety
- Most of our employees work remotely using modern technology, which helps us to provide the same level of service and adherence to the recommended rules for social separation.
- Support and customer service employees adhere to the rules of social separation to ensure their safety and provide the required service through various means of communication.